Wednesday, March 21, 2012

5 DAYS!!

Wow! The days keep flying by and I feel like I can barely catch my breath before the next day begins! I realized yesterday that I had MORE to add to my to-do list and started feeling very overwhelmed. I'm trying to break it down and get as much done as possible not focusing on all I have to do, but rather on each day's tasks.

It's starting to sink in that we are leaving in 5 days! I'm going to miss my children more than I can say, and yet, I'm looking forward to what the future holds. It's very difficult to describe, my heart is in 2 places. Never before have I had children on 2 different continents and had to deal with the emotions that result from that.

The progress report on yesterday's mission:

I was able to get the clothes I pulled in the space*bags and was able to pack a few more items. Yay! Only a few more items need to be packed and then we should be done with packing! That is truly music to my ears: )

Today's mission: To finish up packing and cross a few more things off my to-do list.



No comments:

Post a Comment